Brooks Instrument (www.brooksinstrument.com
), an industry leader in flow and pressure instrumentation for critical applications, is seeking candidates for the Customer Project Coordinator
The company has manufacturing locations in the U.S., Hungary, and Korea; and also maintains sales & service offices throughout the world. Our high-tech products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petrochemical,
semiconductor, LED, alternative energy, and analytical instruments. This position will be based out of our location in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
Brooks is a division of ITW (Illinois Tool Works), a fortune 200 company. ITW is one of the world’s leading diversified manufacturers of specialized industrial equipment, consumables, and related service businesses. The company has operations in 56 countries
and employs over 50,000 employees. These talented employees, many of whom have specialized engineering or scientific expertise, contribute to ITW’s global leadership in innovation. The company is proud of its broad portfolio of nearly 10,000 active patents,
and is focused on fully leveraging its highly differentiated business model to deliver solid growth with consistent best-in-class margins and return on capital.
The Customer Project Coordinator manages the work flow for EPC projects from order through delivery to the customer. This position will review purchase order documentation requirements with the appropriate internal departments and conduct necessary research
for information from policies and procedures. They will manage order delivery expectations and coordinate on-site customer inspections and freight pickups. This position will be a point of contact for customer or sales representative inquiries relating to
contracts/projects, for review of requirements and terms and conditions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Review orders versus quotes, confirm vendor document requirements, freight and terms
- Complete technical document submittals per EPC guidelines and established timeframe
- Follow up on documentation requirements such as certified prints, approval drawings, status reports, parts lists, electronic documents, etc. that are required by the customer to be sure they are submitted on time
- Assist with project execution for complex orders, progress tracking and reporting
- Support equipment source inspections for EPC contracts and VA equipment orders
- Customer service liaison between sales and engineering in support of RFQ process
- Support the quote and order placement process to ensure timely and accurate contract information is provided to the customer and order entry
- Work with customers to manage schedule change requests, expediting and push-outs
- Review and update EPC Project Tracking
- Respond by phone, fax or e-mail to customer requests for quotes, including applications, pricing and availability of product.
- Process orders and expedite when necessary.
- Contribute to a team environment by sharing responsibility in support of the outside sales function and support of the outside sales personnel.
- Ability to apply the various flow sizing programs and Brooks Service Tool programs for the purpose of application analysis.
- The ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Support company continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree required; 4-year college degree with a technical major preferred.
- High attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to adhere to assigned deadlines is required.
- Customer service or technical background preferred.
- MS Office, Adobe Writer proficiency a must.
- Proficient communication skills in English (both written and verbal) required.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
This position offers a great opportunity to join a well-established (70+ years in business), yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete
in a global marketplace. Interested candidates should apply for this role through the Careers
section of the Brooks Instrument website.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.