Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company, is seeking candidates for our Semiconductor Key Account Manager
This highly visible position will report to the Vice President of Semi Sales, and will be based out of our Fremont, California technical sales & service facility. Brooks maintains manufacturing, sales, and service center facilities around the world, and our
products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petro-chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instrumentation, nuclear, and solar cells.
The Semiconductor Key Account Manager will be responsibile for managing strategic account activities, increasing Brooks’ revenue and market share as well as providing customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to Senior Global Account Director, coordinate all assigned commercial and support activities at assigned Key Account Business Units to increase Brooks’ market share across all product lines
- Monitor and assess customer's expectations for products and services
- Communicate customer's needs for potential new Brooks products and services to product management team
- Manage customer projects and activities; work closely with customers, field support team, engineering, operations and quality to meet customer's requirements
- Track business conditions and regularly report bookings forecasts
- Contribute to pricing strategies to maximize Brooks' opportunities for penetration and profit.
- Contribute to sales strategies and execute tactics to increase sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and understand emerging applications for Brooks' products.
- Monitor the competitive environment to identify threats and opportunities.
The ideal candidate must exhibit the ability to communicate at a high level, both verbally and in written form; work well with a variety of people; manage a large number of projects at one time; and establish positive relationships with internal and external
customers around the world. To achieve these goals, it is expected that the successful candidate possesses the following background:
- BS degree in business or engineering required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience required in Major Semiconductor OEM account management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Semiconductor processes is required.
- Understanding of marketing responsibilities including product portfolio, price, promotion, and distribution is required.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information is required.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- An assertive, results-oriented leader who is a consummate team player and who can effectively negotiate with others to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Must be a highly motivated self starter with a high degree of initative, creativity, and problem solving ability.
If you have experience in meeting tight deadlines, are both an independent worker and thinker, and are dedicated to continuous improvement of yourself and your organization, then this opportunity is for you. This position offers a unique chance to join a successful
company that is a leader in the flow measurement industry. Thank you for your interest in exploring a career at Brooks Instrument!
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the
highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all
over the world.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/